We offer a no quibble 31 day returns period. If you would like to return an item within this period, please contact us and we will guide you through the process.
- Please contact us before returning any items.
- Please wipe all data from the phone before returning. Any passwords, PINs, iCloud or Google accounts must be removed, we will not process the return if we receive a locked phone.
- We will not process returns outside of the returns period under any circumstances.
- Return costs must be covered by the buyer unless the item is faulty. If the item develops a fault within 31 days we will provide a returns label or refund your postage expense.
- The item must be returned in the same condition as it was received.
- Any items which develop a fault within 31 days are eligible for a free returns label.
- The buyer is responsible for the return postage costs if the item develops a fault after 31 days.
- We highly recommend using an insured, tracked service to return your item.
We offer a 12 month return to base warranty period in the rare event your device develops a problem.
Devices which are returned after 31 days are only eligible for a repair or like-for-like replacement. To be eligible for a refund, the device must be returned within 31 days.
Your phone is covered by a 12 month return to base warranty.
What is covered?
- Phone Signal / Network
- Connectivity (WiFi, Bluetooth & GPS)
- Charge port
- Battery (Battery is covered for 3 months)
- Front & Back Camera
- Phone Speaker, Microphone & Earpiece Speaker
- Memory Card Slots
- Sensors (Proximity & Accelerometer)
- Fingerprint Sensor
What is not covered?
- Water damage
- Accidental damage caused by customer
- Devices which have been opened or tampered with
- Devices which have had repair attempts by a 3rd party
- Devices returned with a Pin Lock or Account Lock
- LCD/Screen damage
- Battery issues occurring over 3 months after purchase
- Devices which are not returned in their original condition