What do our grades mean?
Before listing a product we test all features to ensure they are fully working. We also grade the products depending on their cosmetic condition. All products will be fully working regardless of the grade. Here is a full description of each grade:
- The product will be in excellent condition and look basically new.
- There will be no noticeable wear and tear or scratches.
Very Good Condition
- The screen will have no visible scratches or scuffs from arm’s length.
- The casing may have some scratches but will not be dented, chipped, or have chunks of paint missing.
- There won’t be a large amount of scratches on the casing, or severe scratches.
- The screen could have marks and scratches, but none will be deep enough to be felt by running a fingernail over the screen.
- The screen scratches will not affect screens visibility.
- There may be slight dents on the casing or bezel.
- The product will not have heavy wear and tear, such as deep scratches, significant amount of scratches, or large sections missing paint.
- The screen will have obvious signs of wear and tear and may have numerous scratches which are deeper than surface scratches.
- The casing and bezel may have obvious scratches and dents, chips, and missing paint work.
- The product will still be in good working order. Will have no missing parts, or cracks to the screen.