What do our grades mean?
Before listing a phone we test all features to ensure they are fully working. We also grade the phones depending on their cosmetic condition. All phones will be fully working regardless of the grade. Here is a full description of each grade:
Grade A - Perfect Condition
- The phone will be in perfect condition and look basically new.
- There will be no noticeable wear and tear or scratches.
Grade B - Excellent Condition
- The phones screen will have no visible scratches or scuffs from arm’s length.
- The casing may have some scratches but will not be dented, chipped, or have chunks of paint missing.
- There won’t be a large amount of scratches on the casing, or severe scratches.
Grade C+ - Good Condition
- The phones screen could have marks and scratches, but none will be deep enough to be felt by running a fingernail over the screen.
- The screen scratches will not affect screens visibility.
- There may be slight dents on the casing or bezel.
- The phone will not have heavy wear and tear, such as deep scratches, significant amount of scratches, or large sections missing paint.
Grade C - Average Condition
- The phones screen will have obvious signs of wear and tear and may have numerous scratches which are deeper than surface scratches.
- The casing and bezel may have obvious scratches and dents, chips, and missing paint work.
- The phone will still be in good working order. Will have no missing parts, or cracks to the screen.